In addition to punitive home demolitions, Israel is taking steps to banish alleged attackers’ relatives from Jerusalem.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 18 October, 2015 Israeli forces kill Palestinians after alleged attacks At least four Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and East Jerusalem in incidents described by Israel as stabbings.Powered by WPeMatico
- 10 October, 2016 Bennett: There is no legal way to prevent Amona demolition Education Minister Naftali Bennett told Ofra residents that he cannot see a legal way to prevent the destruction of houses in Ofra.
- 23 November, 2015 Palestinian teens armed with scissors shot in Jerusalem Teenage girls among Palestinians shot by Israelis in alleged attacks that leave one Israeli settler dead.Powered by WPeMatico
- 11 August, 2016 Russia drums up tension with Ukraine over Crimea Ukraine puts troops on high alert as Moscow threatens with "additional measures" after alleged armed attack on Crimea.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.