Owner offers free refill to Jews and Palestinian guests dining together, to show that “we’re all human beings”.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 November, 2015 Gunmen mercilessly mowed down guests in Mali hotel siege BAMAKO, Mali (AP) — The early breakfast crowd sipped coffee and picked at croissants in the Radisson Blu's dining room, swiping through emails and the morning headlines on their smartphones.Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 9 November, 2015 Most Israelis support extrajudicial killings Poll says more than 50 percent support killings of Palestinian suspects as politicians call for civilians to arm.Powered by WPeMatico
- 6 October, 2015 Turbulent day as Palestinian storm continues Tensions around the country remain on knife's edge, with violence erupting in Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Jaffa. About 50 Palestinians were wounded, as well as several Israelis, including a baby girl.Powered by WPeMatico
- 11 November, 2015 Israeli survey reveals widening rift between Jews and Arabs The Israeli Democracy Index 2015 shows that 42% of Jews believe that Israeli Arabs support the state's elimination; 37.5% of Jews believe the government should encourage Arab emigration from Israel.Powered by WPeMatico