Latest killings brings death toll to 32 as Israel orders deployment of soldiers and sets up checkpoints.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 May, 2009 Israel Closes Media Center, Upsetting Palestinians The Israeli police closed down an official Palestinian media center that had been set up in East Jerusalem for the visit of Pope Benedict XVI.
- 17 April, 2016 Troops called in after fresh Japan earthquake Deployment ordered after second tremor jolts southwestern island of Kyushu, leaving 32 dead and hundreds injured.Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 22 September, 2016 UN urges calm amid conflicting death tolls in DRC riots Opposition says two days of violence in Kinshasa left more than 100 dead, while the police put the death toll at 32.
- 30 October, 2015 Israeli forces kill three Palestinians including a baby Eight-month-old child suffocates from tear gas inhalation, bringing death toll of Palestinians to 69 in one month.Powered by WPeMatico