Settler movement is challenging traditional interpretation of rabbinic law backed by ruling right-wing coalition.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 2 February, 2016 Court to rule on Australia's refugee-detention policy Test case mounted by Human Rights Law Centre will challenge the legality of countryâ€™s offshore "processing centres".Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 November, 2017 Al Franken Says Regaining Public's Trust Starts With Going Back To Work Today Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) said Monday that itâ€™s going to take â€œa long timeâ€� to regain peopleâ€™s trust amid a series of sexual harassment allegations against him.
- 10 September, 2016 Thousands in Spain's Madrid call for bullfighting ban Protest part of a growing animal rights movement that has prompted local authorities to crack down on the tradition.
- 16 April, 2015 Court tempers Boycott Law, rules out unlimited compensation High Court ruling means that plaintiff will have to prove damages from boycott call, but leaves intact state's ability to halt funds to any group supporting or initiating a boycott.
- 15 November, 2015 Al Aqsa TV Chronicles Palestinian Uprising, Keeping Hamas in Picture The Hamas-run channel, broadcasting from Gaza City, covers the distant conflict as a way for Hamas to remain relevant and challenge its rival, Fatah.Powered by WPeMatico