Settler movement is challenging traditional interpretation of rabbinic law backed by ruling right-wing coalition.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 2 February, 2016 Court to rule on Australia's refugee-detention policy Test case mounted by Human Rights Law Centre will challenge the legality of countryâ€™s offshore "processing centres".Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 November, 2017 Al Franken Says Regaining Public's Trust Starts With Going Back To Work Today Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) said Monday that itâ€™s going to take â€œa long timeâ€� to regain peopleâ€™s trust amid a series of sexual harassment allegations against him.
- 10 September, 2016 Thousands in Spain's Madrid call for bullfighting ban Protest part of a growing animal rights movement that has prompted local authorities to crack down on the tradition.
- 15 November, 2015 Al Aqsa TV Chronicles Palestinian Uprising, Keeping Hamas in Picture The Hamas-run channel, broadcasting from Gaza City, covers the distant conflict as a way for Hamas to remain relevant and challenge its rival, Fatah.Powered by WPeMatico
- 13 October, 2016 Deserters describe life under ISIL rule In a new Al Jazeera documentary, ISIL defectors describe executions, brainwashing and plans to attack foreign capitals.