Tracking the human toll of the wave of violence in the occupied Palestinian territories and Israel.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 29 October, 2015 UN: Israeli-Palestinian violence nears 'catastrophe' UN official says surge in violence in Israel and occupied Palestinian territories is "dangerous and extreme".Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 October, 2015 Jewish Man Stabbed in Israel by Palestinians as Violence Continues The attack, in which the victim was moderately wounded, was the latest in a wave of assaults that have claimed the lives of eight Israeli Jews and dozens of Palestinians this month.Powered by WPeMatico
- 22 October, 2015 UN chief 'pessimistic' about Israel-Palestinian peace UNITED NATIONS (AP) — U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon offered the Security Council a grim assessment Wednesday of prospects for defusing the latest wave of violence between Israel and the Palestinians, a British diplomat said.Powered by WPeMatico
- 14 October, 2015 Palestinians need 'UN protection force' Situation in occupied territories "very explosive" and Security Council must do more, says Palestinian envoy to the UN.Powered by WPeMatico