If ISIL poses an existential threat to Britain’s survival, why isn’t the prime minister doing more about it?
Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 January, 2016 Cameron: UK and Russia can talk Syria despite tensions Ahead of peace talks, PM David Cameron tells Al Jazeera that Britain must talk to Russia to reach any deal in Syria.Powered by WPeMatico
- 6 July, 2016 Tony Blair: leader who could never get past Iraq Tony Blair was one of Britain's most successful prime ministers but his support for the 2003 war in Iraq has overshadowed his achievements in office and his subsequent career as globe-trotting elder statesman. The former Labour leader is expected to be severely criticised by the official […]
- 28 November, 2016 Barak: Right-wing nationalism greatest threat to Israel Former Prime Minister Ehud Barak says right-wing leaders obsessed with existential threats, including PM, are the greatest threat to Israel.
- 26 November, 2015 Britain's Labour Party says considering 'free vote' for lawmakers on Syria airstrikes Britain's opposition Labour Party is considering allowing its lawmakers to vote as they wish on whether to approve Prime Minister David Cameron's plan to extend airstrikes to Syria, its finance spokesman said on Thursday. Britain is already bombing Islamic State in Iraq but Cameron wants […]
- 3 December, 2015 Are more air strikes exactly what ISIL wants? British parliament authorises UK military action in Syria, portraying it as a struggle against intolerance and fascism.Powered by WPeMatico