Afghanistan beaten 5-2 as Syria notch up their fourth win in five matches to go joint-top with Japan.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 17 November, 2015 Hong Kong-China game to test Xi's football reform plan The 2018 World Cup qualifier seen as a crucial encounter between the former colony and the country that governs it.Powered by WPeMatico
- 31 August, 2017 World Cup qualifying: Syria beat Qatar to keep hopes alive Syria secure a vital 3-1 win against Qatar to keep alive their hopes of qualifying for a first ever World Cup.
- 8 November, 2016 World Cup qualifier: ISIS planned attack on Israeli team After ISIS planned attack, Albanian soccer turns to FIFA with a request to change the location of Albania’s upcoming match against Israel.
- 30 October, 2016 Saudis ‘foiled plot to bomb football World Cup qualifier’ Saudi Arabia says it has thwarted a plan to bomb a World Cup 2018 qualifying match in the city of Jeddah.
- 31 October, 2015 Ruthless New Zealand retain Rugby World Cup All Blacks withstand Australia fightback to win the World Cup for the third time.Powered by WPeMatico