Authorities say dead suspect had more than a dozen firearms, including six recovered from the crime scene.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 3 December, 2015 US police probe motive of California mass shooting Authorities say two slain suspects who killed 14 people obtained their weapons legally and had no prior criminal record.Powered by WPeMatico
- 4 December, 2015 Is the US gun culture fuelling mass shootings? US reports statistically show significant links between firearm ownership rates and the number of shooters per country.Powered by WPeMatico
- 20 June, 2016 Orlando shooting: Obama decries easy access to guns US president's appeal comes less than a week after mass shooting in Orlando gay nightclub that left 49 people dead.
- 13 June, 2016 Orlando shooting: The deadly legacy of the AR-15 rifle A look at the AR-15 rifle used in three recent mass shootings, including the Orlando massacre which killed 50.
- 15 April, 2017 Manifesto-writing fugitive found camping on Wisconsin farm MILWAUKEE (AP) — Fearing a mass shooting, authorities chased nearly 800 leads in search of a Wisconsin man they believed had a cache of stolen firearms and had written of his desire to commit violent acts against the government.