Irish MPs call for the scrapping of a controversial compensation scheme for women who underwent horror procedure.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 20 March, 2016 Israel's cancelled plan on Ethiopian Jews prompts rally Decision to scrap scheme that would reunite families of Ethiopian Israelis amounts to racism, protesters say.Powered by WPeMatico
- 28 February, 2016 Egypt MP hit by shoe after hosting Israeli ambassador Tawfik Okasha, a controversial politician and TV host, attacked in parliament after dinner with Israel's envoy.Powered by WPeMatico
- 28 January, 2016 Denmark immigration law: A sign of things to come? Danish MPs pass a controversial law allowing the seizure of assets from refugees.Powered by WPeMatico
- 18 January, 2016 British MPs debate banning Trump from UK after petition Many critical of controversial US Republican presidential candidate, but MPs agree a ban would go against free speech.Powered by WPeMatico
- 16 March, 2016 FIFA says members sold World Cup votes multiple times World football's governing body file for compensation in US as a victim of corruption by former officials.Powered by WPeMatico