Irish MPs call for the scrapping of a controversial compensation scheme for women who underwent horror procedure.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 20 March, 2016 Israel's cancelled plan on Ethiopian Jews prompts rally Decision to scrap scheme that would reunite families of Ethiopian Israelis amounts to racism, protesters say.Powered by WPeMatico
- 14 May, 2018 Jared Kushner returns to spotlight in Israel Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, made a rare public appearance on Monday when he spoke at the controversial opening of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem.
- 28 February, 2016 Egypt MP hit by shoe after hosting Israeli ambassador Tawfik Okasha, a controversial politician and TV host, attacked in parliament after dinner with Israel's envoy.Powered by WPeMatico
- 28 January, 2016 Denmark immigration law: A sign of things to come? Danish MPs pass a controversial law allowing the seizure of assets from refugees.Powered by WPeMatico
- 18 January, 2016 British MPs debate banning Trump from UK after petition Many critical of controversial US Republican presidential candidate, but MPs agree a ban would go against free speech.Powered by WPeMatico