Situation in occupied territories “very explosive” and Security Council must do more, says Palestinian envoy to the UN.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 29 October, 2015 UN: Israeli-Palestinian violence nears 'catastrophe' UN official says surge in violence in Israel and occupied Palestinian territories is "dangerous and extreme".Powered by WPeMatico
- 20 October, 2015 Mapping the dead in latest Israeli-Palestinian violence Tracking the human toll of the wave of violence in the occupied Palestinian territories and Israel.Powered by WPeMatico
- 18 April, 2016 Syrians reject Israel's vow to control Golan 'forever' Prime Minister Netanyahu holds cabinet meeting in occupied territory to send message that Israel "will never" withdraw.Powered by WPeMatico
- 2 October, 2014 Palestinians draft UN resolution on ending occupation Reuters obtains full text of Palestinian UN Security Council resolution, demanding 'full withdrawal of Israel ... from all of the Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, as rapidly as possible'.
- 20 February, 2016 Russia takes Turkey to UN over Syria Security Council meeting to discuss protection of "Syria's sovereignty" as Turkish shelling of Kurdish bases continues.Powered by WPeMatico