US Department of Defence to make “condolence payments” to families of victims of US air strike on Afghan hospital.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 29 April, 2016 US: Afghan MSF hospital air strike was not a war crime Pentagon investigation says strike on MSF clinic, which killed 42 people, was a mistake and therefore not a war crime.Powered by WPeMatico
- 10 April, 2016 Families of Afghans killed in US drone raids seek probe Relatives and tribal elders deny US and Afghan officials' claims the air strikes hit Taliban-associated fighters.Powered by WPeMatico
- 29 March, 2016 US orders army, diplomatic families out of south Turkey Move by State Department and Pentagon comes as Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan is set to arrive to Washington.Powered by WPeMatico
- 7 October, 2015 Obama apologises to MSF and Afghans for Kunduz strike US president calls Doctors Without Borders and Afghan president to apologise for US air strike on hospital.Powered by WPeMatico
- 7 October, 2015 US general: Afghan MSF hospital strike was a mistake US general says air strike on MSF's hospital was a mistake as fighting erupts between the Taliban and Afghan forces.Powered by WPeMatico