Centre-right coalition wins parliamentary election but appears to have fallen short of a crucial outright majority.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 February, 2016 Irish election: Prime Minister Enda Kenny admits defeat Parties to start negotiations seeking alliances to form government, after ruling coalition falls short of victory.Powered by WPeMatico
- 5 March, 2016 Slovakia poll: PM Fico to win general election Despite expected win, anti-immigrant Smer party expected to lose its comfortable parliamentary majority.Powered by WPeMatico
- 26 October, 2015 Polish eurosceptic party headed for landslide win Conservative Law and Justice party wins majority of parliamentary seats ending eight years of centrist rule, survey saysPowered by WPeMatico
- 1 November, 2015 Azerbaijan ruling party on track to claim victory Exit poll points to ruling party win after opposition boycotts elections, accusing government of jailing opponents.Powered by WPeMatico
- 26 February, 2016 Iran elections: Crucial polls a test for Rouhani After nuclear deal and the lifting of sanctions, voting gauges reaction to political policies of Iran's moderates.Powered by WPeMatico