Party linked to President Atambayev gets close to a third of the votes with five other pro-Moscow parties also winning.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 18 February, 2016 Rigging claims and arrest mar voting in Uganda Opposition leader briefly held just before polls closed in election expected to give President Museveni another term.Powered by WPeMatico
- 5 March, 2016 Slovakia poll: PM Fico to win general election Despite expected win, anti-immigrant Smer party expected to lose its comfortable parliamentary majority.Powered by WPeMatico
- 3 November, 2015 Turkish president urges respect for AK Party's poll win Recep Erdogan hails his party's election victory as a vote for "unity and integrity" as observers raise concerns.Powered by WPeMatico
- 11 August, 2016 Large turnout in Zambia election will test ruling party Results expected to be close in presidential and parliamentary elections, which saw violence during campaign period.
- 5 November, 2015 Suu Kyi warns against 'fraudulent acts' ahead of polls Myanmar opposition leader says her party has momentum for victory in Sunday's elections but raised fear of vote rigging.Powered by WPeMatico