President Vladimir Putin says warships in the Caspian Sea targeted ISIL in Syria with 26 rockets.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 8 October, 2015 Russia ramps up strikes as Syria army launches offensive Russia dramatically escalated its air war in Syria, unleashing heavy bombardments and cruise missile strikes from the Caspian Sea as cover for a major Syrian army ground offensive. Russian President Vladimir Putin said Moscow had begun synchronising its strikes with the army's ground […]
- 12 November, 2017 Ex-intelligence chiefs: Trump is being played by Putin and US is in 'peril' Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump are seen during a meeting of world leaders at the 25th Apec summit, in Da Nang, Vietnam. Two former US intelligence chiefs have said Donald Trump poses “a peril” to the US because he is vulnerable to being “played” by R...
- 7 March, 2016 Syria war: Civilians die in Aleppo rocket attack More than 70 rockets and mortar shells fired on city's frequently targeted Kurdish residential quarter, reports say.Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 August, 2016 Is Vladimir Putin a dictator? We speak to Putin critic Garry Kasparov, and ask the Philippine president's spokesman about the country's "war on drugs"
- 4 March, 2016 Merkel says Putin is committed to Syria ceasefire European leaders ask president Vladimir Putin to use Russia's influence over Syrian government to abide by the truce.Powered by WPeMatico