Saudi foreign minister’s comments come after Tehran accepts invitation by US and Russia to attend meeting over Syria.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 4 November, 2015 UN Syria envoy travels to Moscow for Syria peace talks Staffan de Mistura to meet Russian Foreign Minister as Moscow says it has invited regime and rebel groups for talks.Powered by WPeMatico
- 28 October, 2015 Iran to attend international talks on Syria's future TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran said Wednesday it will attend the international talks on Syria's future this week in Vienna, following an invitation from the Russian envoy that would mark Tehran's first appearance at such a gathering.Powered by WPeMatico
- 24 October, 2015 Russian, Iranian foreign ministers agree to strengthen cooperation MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia and Iran have agreed to strengthen their cooperation in order to bring stability and security to the Middle East, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Saturday. Sergei Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, and his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif had a […]
- 15 August, 2015 Russian, Iranian foreign ministers to discuss nuclear plan, Syria Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov and his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif will meet on Monday to discuss the Iranian nuclear program and peace efforts in Syria, Russia's foreign ministry said on Saturday. The ministry said in a statement that the meeting would take place […]
- 26 April, 2009 Lieberman: Ready to Talk with Syria, Without ‘Preconditions’ FM Lieberman said he is ready to talk to Syria, but without 'preconditions'. Defense Minister Barak sees talks as ‘critical’ to Israel’s security.