Government forces capture village of Atshan in Hama province from opposition fighters, activists and Syrian TV say.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 28 November, 2015 Syrian fighters claim several villages near Aleppo A coalition of Syrian rebel groups, including Nusra Front, make gains near strategic city of Aleppo.Powered by WPeMatico
- 13 August, 2016 Syria's war: Government and Russia blamed for deaths Monitors and activists say most fatalities occurred in Aleppo province, while US-backed force gains ground on ISIL.
- 25 June, 2016 Syria: Kurdish-led forces edge into ISIL-held Manbij Syrian Democratic Forces make gains in the ISIL stronghold backed by US-led air strikes in the northern Syrian city.
- 6 April, 2016 Syrian army launches Aleppo counter-offensive Russian air strikes target 1,500 al-Nusra Front-led fighters making a push towards Syria's second-largest city.Powered by WPeMatico
- 2 October, 2015 U.S. seen unlikely to defend Syrian rebels from Russian strikes By Matt Spetalnick and Phil Stewart WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Already out-gunned and out-manned in Syria’s civil war, U.S.-backed rebels are facing a new and possibly even more serious threat to their survival: Russian air strikes that Washington appears reluctant to thwart. The Obama […]