Most Syrian refugees with chronic diseases are battling against the odds to get treatment after losing free medical care
Powered by WPeMatico
- 14 June, 2016 El Salvador's sugarcane workers and their silent killer A small organisation is tackling a deadly epidemic of chronic disease among El Salvador's sugarcane workers.
- 23 August, 2016 South Sudan's Riek Machar in Khartoum for medical care South Sudan opposition leader will remain in Sudan's capital for medical treatment, the Sudanese government says.
- 19 June, 2017 Unproven Treatments for 'Chronic Lyme Disease' Lead to Severe Infections But there is no test for "chronic Lyme disease," and no treatments have been proven to be effective in treating the illness, according to a new report on some of these cases. In fact, experts in treating infectious diseases don't support using the ter...
- 9 December, 2015 Six children drown as refugee boat sinks off Turkey Afghan kids die in the Aegean Sea as UN refugee agency urges Jordan to allow in 12,000 stranded Syrian refugees.Powered by WPeMatico
- 2 October, 2015 Playing football to cope with the trauma of Syria's war About 1,000 Syrian children at Jordan's Zaatari refugee camp have enrolled in a weekly football programme.Powered by WPeMatico