UN aid chief calls for “real accountability” after at least 47 people killed in Sanban town in missile attack.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 11 April, 2016 US to probe deadly drone strikes in Afghanistan UN will also independently verify allegations by people that those killed in Paktika attack were civilians.Powered by WPeMatico
- 30 November, 2015 Russia blamed for deadly air strike in Syria's Idlib At least 44 people killed and scores wounded in attack on popular marketplace in town of Ariha, activists say.Powered by WPeMatico
- 21 October, 2015 UN chief: Israeli-Palestinian killings must be probed Ban says all killings must be investigated after three weeks of deadly unrest in Israel and Palestinian territories.Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 April, 2016 Deadly air strike hits hospital in Syria's Aleppo At least 16 people are killed in a government attack on medical facility with rescue operations ongoing.Powered by WPeMatico