UN official says surge in violence in Israel and occupied Palestinian territories is “dangerous and extreme”.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 20 October, 2015 Mapping the dead in latest Israeli-Palestinian violence Tracking the human toll of the wave of violence in the occupied Palestinian territories and Israel.Powered by WPeMatico
- 14 October, 2015 Palestinians need 'UN protection force' Situation in occupied territories "very explosive" and Security Council must do more, says Palestinian envoy to the UN.Powered by WPeMatico
- 18 April, 2016 Syrians reject Israel's vow to control Golan 'forever' Prime Minister Netanyahu holds cabinet meeting in occupied territory to send message that Israel "will never" withdraw.Powered by WPeMatico
- 13 October, 2015 Deaths as Israeli-Palestinian clashes rage unabated At least three Palestinians killed and two Israelis critically wounded as violence continues in occupied territories.Powered by WPeMatico
- 13 October, 2015 Is a third Palestinian Intifada imminent? Further violence in Palestinian territories and IsraelÂ raises fears of a new uprising.Powered by WPeMatico