As ‘adoption day’ of nuclear deal between Tehran and West arrives, legal arrangements begin toward the lifting of sanctions, once the Islamic Republic meets the required conditions.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 22 November, 2011 Diplomats: EU reaches deal on new Iran sanctions European governments agree 'in principle' to extend sanctions against Islamic Republic, add 200 names to blacklist in effort to increase pressure on Tehran
- 19 October, 2015 West prepares to end sanctions as Iran deal adopted The United States and Europe began preparing to lift the trade sanctions that have hobbled the Iranian economy, as a historic nuclear deal came into effect. The next stage in the process -- "implementation day" -- will only come when UN nuclear watchdog the IAEA confirms Iran has […]
- 11 May, 2013 Iran lifts ban on Reuters news agency TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — An Iranian semi-official news agency says a court has lifted a ban on the Reuters news agency, allowing it to restart its operations in Iran.
- 16 September, 2013 Report: Rohani will shut nuclear site for sanctions lifting If West agrees to lift Islamic republic's sanctions, Iran is willing to shut down nuclear facility in Fordo, Rohani says, according to Der Spiegel report
- 13 October, 2015 Iran parliament approves nuclear deal with world powers Iran's parliament approved Tuesday the country's nuclear deal with world powers, paving the way for the historic agreement curbing Tehran's atomic programme to take effect and for sanctions to end. The vote came after fierce debate over the terms of the accord, which was struck on July […]