Wildlife biologists say current devices are killing large numbers of birds, including many species protected by law.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 7 October, 2015 Hundreds of new species found in Eastern Himalayas New wildlife report has identified more than 200 newly discovered species including a blue-eyed frog.Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 June, 2017 Katherine The Great White Shark Has Been Spotted Again Scientists saw the great white shark making its way off the coast of Virginia. The species isnâ€™t out to attack humans on purpose â€” but may take a bite just to see how they rate as food.
- 22 June, 2017 In wind-powered Iowa, Trump blasts wind energy as a bird killer Speaking in one of the top wind-producing states in the country, President Trump on Wednesday attacked wind energy for harming birds and being unreliable. "I don't want to just hope the wind blows to light up your homes and your factories," Trump said at a rally in Cedar Rapids. […]
- 14 October, 2015 Palestinian killed by Israeli forces in Bethlehem The death of Moataz Zawahra, 28, takes to 29 the number of Palestinians killed in nearly two weeks of violence.Powered by WPeMatico
- 3 July, 2017 Loss of natural lands puts squeeze on dozens of Israeli bird species Large parts of Israel have lost around a quarter of their natural lands, causing distress among many birds but proving a boon for a few others, research shows