US, UK, Germany and France push for inquiry into Tehran’s test of missile they claim can carry a nuclear weapon.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 10 March, 2016 Iran: Missile tests do not violate nuclear deal Foreign Ministry insists missiles were conventional defensive instruments and did not carry nuclear weapons.Powered by WPeMatico
- 5 May, 2017 Revolutionary guards tried to sabotage Iran's nuclear deal, says president Hassan Rouhani speaks in Tehran, Iran on 1 May 2017. Iran’s president, Hassan Rouhani, has used a presidential TV debate to accuse the country’s powerful revolutionary guards of attempting to sabotage it’s nuclear agreement with the west by testing ballistic missiles […]
- 24 August, 2016 N Korea 'fires' submarine-launched ballistic missile Latest test, which was reportedly carried out off North Korea's east coast, comes amid escalating cross-border tensions.
- 30 March, 2016 Khamenei says 'missile and talk' crucial for Iran Supreme leader defends Iran's foreign policy as UN's Ban Ki-moon says ballistic missile tests are a cause for "alarm".Powered by WPeMatico
- 26 March, 2016 Iran to boost missile arsenal after US slaps new ban Foreign Minister Javad Zarif insists ballistic missile programme not covered in the nuclear deal signed last July.Powered by WPeMatico