Civilians are often the first casualties of war.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 19 January, 2016 'Staggering' 18,800 Iraqi civilians killed since 2014 UN documents more than 55,000 civilian casualties and 3.2 million people displaced by violence in 22-month period.Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 April, 2016 Trapped civilians stall Iraqi ISIL offensive Iraqi operation to retake key town from ISIL held up as thousands of trapped civilians urged to flee.Powered by WPeMatico
- 24 June, 2015 Double Standard on Israeli and Palestinian Civilian Casualties A reader says Israel is being held to a higher standard than Hamas over civilian casualties.
- 24 March, 2016 Ex-Serb leader Karadzic guilty of Srebrenica genocide UN judges rule Karadzic is guilty of genocide for the Srebrenica massacre and crimes against humanity in Bosnian war.Powered by WPeMatico