Government negligence is not stopping indigenous Canadians from pushing for their own economic and social change.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 7 November, 2015 Burundi leaders warned to stop inciting mass violence Global community condemns President Pierre Nkurunziza's government ahead of a deadline for people to hand in their guns.Powered by WPeMatico
- 3 May, 2016 Nepal asks Canadian to leave over social media posts Robert Penner given marching orders after arrest for criticising government decisions including journalist's detention.Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 May, 2016 Europe's refugees – An economic opportunity? Some Germans fear the new arrivals will take their jobs and push down wages but IMF offers a different perspective.
- 21 September, 2017 Trudeau confronts Canada's failure of indigenous people in U.N. speech Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Thursday admitted Canada had failed its indigenous people and told the United Nations his government would do better to improve the lives of aboriginals and achieve reconciliation. Trudeau used his speech to the U.N. General Assembly to frankly […]
- 25 January, 2016 Google's Australia Day doodle focuses on Aboriginals Internet giant weighs into heated debate on timing of Australia's national day, saying artwork may help reconciliation.Powered by WPeMatico