Group completes the 1,300km dry and inhospitable route from Oman to Qatar in 49 days.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 February, 2018 Meeting Israelis for the first time, Palestinians ask: How do you feel living in our homes? Conversations with Palestinians who can never go home again, forays to deserted tourist sites in Amman and a visit to a refugee camp. A quick trip to Jordan
- 17 September, 2016 Russia blasts US over ceasefire violations President Putin says US failure to rein in armed groups is a "very dangerous route" threatening the precarious truce.
- 29 January, 2016 Deadliest January on record for refugees raises alarm As 244 die on the way to Europe in one month, rights groups warn that safer routes of passage must be provided.Powered by WPeMatico
- 20 February, 2016 Abducted Serbs 'killed in US air strikes' in Libya Toll from raids targeting suspected ISIL camp in Sabratha rises to 49, including two kidnapped Serbian embassy staff.Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 May, 2016 Syria's civil war: Qatar seeks end to Aleppo onslaught Qatar calls for emergency session while opposition group labels Assad government's onslaught "crimes against humanity".Powered by WPeMatico