Ahead of peace talks on Monday, PM David Cameron says UK has to talk to Russia in order to reach Syria settlement.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 January, 2016 Cameron: UK and Russia can talk Syria despite tensions Ahead of peace talks, PM David Cameron tells Al Jazeera that Britain must talk to Russia to reach any deal in Syria.Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 September, 2016 UK: Former PM David Cameron resigns from parliament Announcement comes nearly three months after Cameron quit as PM in the wake of Britain's vote to leave the EU.
- 24 June, 2016 Brexit: Britain votes to leave EU in historic divorce PM David Cameron to resign after UK votes to leave the EU in referendum that could seal the fate of the union.
- 10 September, 2016 Syria: Scores killed in air strikes ahead of truce deal More than 80 killed in air strikes on rebel-held areas as US and Russia agree peace deal set to begin on Monday.
- 3 December, 2015 British bombers take off from Cyprus base after UK parliament vote British fighter jets took off from RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus early on Thursday shortly after Britain's parliament voted to bomb Islamic State targets in Syria, a Reuters witness said. RAF Akrotiri has been used as a launchpad for attacks on Islamic State targets in Iraq for just over a […]