Case over alleged hacking into court system’s was closed due to lack of criminal guilt.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 25 November, 2013 Police: Very low number of sexual assault files get to court Of 238 cases of domestic sexual assault, only 15 indictments are filed; of 73 cases of illegal intercourse with consent, only 12 indictments are filed. Rape centers: System enhances victims' feelings of shame
- 10 September, 2013 Probe into circumstances of Bilin victim’s death closed for lack of evidence Following victim's family's petition to High Court, State Prosecution informs family, human rights groups that Military Advocate General closed case in June due to lack of evidence
- 24 November, 2013 State ratifies amendment to Prevention of Infiltration Law Following High Court ruling that law is unconstitutional, State okays amendment to reduce time of detention without trial from three years to one, reallocate funds for construction of new detention facility, more officers