Register contains details of 870 people considered incarnations of Buddha, a move Beijing hopes will stop fraud.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 8 December, 2015 Worst smog of the winter envelops Beijing More than 250,000 people in China's biggest cities could have their lives cut short from high levels of air pollution.Powered by WPeMatico
- 24 September, 2017 Florida Man Killed By Gunman While Trying To Stop Verbal Assault The suspect, described as a "black man with a thin build, possibly in his 30s" still remains at large.
- 19 November, 2016 Thousands in U.S. pledge to side with Muslims amid talk of registry On Friday, more than 13,000 people had signed a pledge on website Register US, promising to register as Muslims in the event of a national Muslim database being rolled out.
- 16 August, 2018 People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop Joel Pollak, Breitbart’s editor-at-large, tweeted the country is 'overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use'