Beijing ‘firmly supports’ 1967 borders and East Jerusalem capital for Palestinian state, says Xi Jinping.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 12 October, 2014 Fireworks launched at Jewish neighborhood in Jerusalem Palestinians fired fireworks at balconies of Jewish homes on the Mount of Olives in the capital during Sukkot.
- 7 January, 2014 US ambassador: Draft on Israel-Palestinian deal ready soon Proposal will include security arrangements, borders, Jerusalem and all the other 'core issues'
- 9 May, 2013 UN report: Israel strangles east Jerusalem’s development Non-Jews are third of city's population, but enjoy only 7% of municipal spending, report says; 77% live below poverty line, compared to 25% of Jews