Global initiative uses food waste to make meals in ‘pay-as-you-feel’ cafes, as movement against wasted produce grows.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 6 April, 2016 Venezuelan police accused of abuses in gang crackdown Police raids in poor areas during anti-crime initiative lead to allegations of "serious abuses", rights groups say.Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 18 January, 2016 Rich and poor: Will the inequality gap ever be bridged? Charity group Oxfam warns of global crisis, with the 62 richest billionaires owning as much wealth as half the world.Powered by WPeMatico
- 21 June, 2016 Virginia Raggi becomes first female mayor of Rome Anti-establishment Five Star movement candidate wins local polls in capital plagued by corruption and poor services.
- 20 June, 2016 Rome poised to elect first female mayor Virginia Raggi All eyes on Five Star movement candidate as voting ends in capital suffering from endemic corruption and poor services.