Terror tunnel collapses on 11 members of the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades because of rain and flooding; 3 were able to escape, but 8 remain missing.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 19 August, 2013 IDF: Run in which soldier collapsed went according to protocol Preliminary inquiry into run in which Nahal soldier collapsed shows IDF followed protocol. Soldier remains in serious condition; mother, sister, fly in from US to be by his side
- 8 November, 2013 US, Israel lose UNESCO voting right in dispute US automatically loses voting right after missing deadline to repay debt to world's cultural agency; both Israel and US suspended funding in 2011 after UNESCO accepted Palestine as member
- 29 December, 2013 Gaza power plant reactivates as fuel supply resumes Following Gaza's sole power plant's shut down due to lack of fuel, plant resumes activity as Israel delivers fuel