- 24 October, 2014 Ericsson profit down 10 pct despite higher sales STOCKHOLM (AP) — Wireless equipment maker Ericsson says its third-quarter earnings slumped 10 percent despite higher sales due to increased operating costs and negative effects from currency hedging.
- 27 October, 2017 Trump welcomes children of the press into the White House for Halloween President Trump welcomes some children of the White House Press Corps into the Oval Office
- 18 July, 2014 Ericsson sees $394 million second-quarter profit STOCKHOLM (AP) — Wireless equipment maker Ericsson says second-quarter profit rose 76 percent to 2.7 billion kronor ($394 million) mainly due to higher margins on its premium products, lower restructuring charges and improved overall efficiency.
- 1 February, 2018 Nokia CEO sees networks recovery as patents boost results HELSINKI/LONDON (Reuters) - Telecom network gear maker Nokia posted better-than-expected 2017 profits on Thursday and said it rebounded from costly prior sales hiccups, encouraging investors spooked by a weakening equipment market and acquisition integ...
- 18 July, 2014 Electrolux says 2nd-quarter profit up, sales down STOCKHOLM (AP) — Swedish home appliance maker Electrolux says improved demand in Europe and the United States boosted the company's second-quarter profit 27 percent to 815 million kronor ($119 million) from 642 million kronor a year earlier.