Ex-nominee for vice president lends support to billionaire candidate, who is accused of not being conservative enough.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 21 September, 2016 Poll: Most US voters 'disgusted' with presidential race Poll shows that many US voters will support a candidate in the presidential election because they dislike the other.
- 2 March, 2016 Super Tuesday: What's behind the rise of Donald Trump? The billionaire businessman is on course to becoming the Republican party's candidate for the US presidential election.Powered by WPeMatico
- 10 April, 2016 Tight race expected in Comoros presidential runoff Polling comes after Vice President Mohamed Ali Soilihi won the first round in February with 17 percent of the vote.Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 November, 2015 Conservative Macri wins Argentina's presidential poll Opposition candidate Mauricio Macri defeats Christina Kirchner's preferred leftist successor in run-off vote.Powered by WPeMatico
- 26 October, 2015 Will election run-off usher in new era for Argentina? Conservative candidate Mauricio Macri's strong showing in presidential vote has surprised many analysts.Powered by WPeMatico