New initiative seeks to apply benefits in the fields of industry, agriculture and tourism for Israelis living beyond the Green Line as well.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 26 November, 2016 Firefighting teams continue efforts through the night, extinguishing fires in Jerusalem Hills, West Bank Houses burn in Halamish and electricity is turned off in several West Bank settlements, as fire fighting efforts continue through the night; several people are taken for medical care.
- 12 January, 2014 Palestinian police, refugee camp residents clash over UN strike Strike by local employees of UN refugee agency shuts down critical services in the West Bank. Resident: 'Situation can't be tolerated - no schools, no clinics, trash everywhere'
- 20 April, 2015 Haifa residents step up protest over carcinogenic industrial plants Residents of Atlit and Hof HaCarmel gather in front of Carmel Chemicals plant, demanding it be moved far from population centers, while refinery fights Haifa Municipality by clearing trucks blocking entrance.