US realignment with Russia will lead to more not less extremism.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 4 April, 2016 Israel tears down seven Palestinian homes in 24 hours Homes belonging to Palestinians accused of targeting Israelis have been razed in Occupied West Bank leading to clashes.Powered by WPeMatico
- 2 October, 2015 U.S., allies demand Russia halt Syria strikes outside IS areas By Tom Perry and Lidia Kelly BEIRUT/MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia bombed Syria for a third day on Friday, mainly hitting areas held by rival insurgent groups rather than the Islamic State fighters it said it was targeting and drawing an increasingly angry response from the West. The U.S.-led […]
- 2 March, 2016 Syrian war: Rebels accuse government of truce breach Regime forces are accused of ignoring a ceasefire that is aimed to lead to peace talks between warring sides on March 9.Powered by WPeMatico
- 13 February, 2016 Syria war: Will cessation of hostilities lead to talks? Syrian President Bashar al-Assad vows to retake all of country even as efforts to reach peace are underway.Powered by WPeMatico
- 11 March, 2016 Has the world betrayed Syria? We speak to Lakhdar Brahimi, the former UN and Arab League Envoy to Syria, and ask if the ICC is biased against Africa.Powered by WPeMatico