In the wake of a wave of terror perpetrated by Palestinian terrorists in the 1970s, including aircraft hijackings, the Swiss government arranged secret negotiations with senior PLO officials.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 21 August, 2015 ‘The most right-wing gov’t we could have is acting indecisively’ There is a steep increase in terror attacks in the West Bank, and the settlers are losing their patience. They don't understand why ministers remain quiet, emergency hotlines are plagued with technical issues, and the changes to rules of engagement mak...
- 3 December, 2014 Palestinian terrorists have gone online With little oversight, Palestinian extremists are recruiting online and publishing unfettered propaganda; the effects are already been felt on the ground in the form of a spate of recent 'lone wolf' terror attacks.
- 27 August, 2013 Revealed: In 1950s Mossad spies married Arabs to conceal identity Mossad's Ulysses Project's secret operatives took on false identities, married Palestinians, had children - all while feeding intelligence to Israeli operators
- 12 December, 2015 Israel losing fight against ‘Facebook jihad’ Three months into the current wave of violence and it is clear the incitement on social media not only encourages the terror attacks, it also provides instructions on how to commit them. So why isn't Israel, the cyber superpower, using its advanced tec...