Dabiq magazine releases eulogy for Mohammed Emwazi, who won global notoriety for his filmed executions of hostages.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 9 November, 2015 Executions for men who lynched Bangladesh boy on video Thirteen-year-old was filmed tied to a stake, tortured and beaten to death in Sylhet, prompting nationwide protests.Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 16 November, 2015 Refugee crisis highlighted in Africa film festival Drawing a global audience, Nigerian cinema highlighting issues close to the society's heart.Powered by WPeMatico
- 14 May, 2016 Egyptian film 'Clash' puts Cannes on edge of seat Film by Mohamed Diab is set entirely in the back of a police riot van during the 2013 uprising that overthrew Morsi.
- 26 April, 2016 Two gay-rights activists hacked to death in Bangladesh Editor of magazine for transgender community said to be among latest victims of violence targeting liberal activists.Powered by WPeMatico