Israel’s pending settlement of E1 region will end chance of Palestinians’ territorial congruity in West Bank.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 22 September, 2016 Abbas to UN: Declare 2017 year to end Israel occupation Palestinian leader tells UN Israel's settlement expansion in occupied West Bank destroys hopes of a two-state solution.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 13 October, 2016 Palestinians urge FIFA to act on settlement clubs Call for action against Israeli clubs based in occupied West Bank comes ahead of key FIFA meeting on issue.