After meeting in Kremlin, Sheikh Tamim voices hope for finding peaceful solution to conflict in run-up to Geneva talks.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 16 March, 2015 U.N. expert to probe conditions of North Korean workers abroad By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) - The U.N. human rights investigator for North Korea said on Monday that he would probe allegations of an estimated 20,000 North Koreans working in slave-like conditions abroad, mainly in China, Russia and the Middle East. Marzuki Darusman, U.N. […]
- 13 March, 2016 Is federalism the answer to the war in Syria? Federalism is being floated as a possible solution to the conflict in Syria, but both sides have yet to agree.Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 November, 2015 Russian and Iranian leaders discuss Syria in Tehran Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei accuses US of plot to "dominate Syria" and the region as he meets Russia's President Putin.Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 June, 2016 Israeli activists push for peace with Palestinians Hamas leaders and The Other Voice peace activists agree on need to end animosity and stop war once and for all.
- 22 September, 2016 Abbas to UN: Declare 2017 year to end Israel occupation Palestinian leader tells UN Israel's settlement expansion in occupied West Bank destroys hopes of a two-state solution.