After meeting in Kremlin, Sheikh Tamim voices hope for finding peaceful solution to conflict in run-up to Geneva talks.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 16 March, 2015 U.N. expert to probe conditions of North Korean workers abroad By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) - The U.N. human rights investigator for North Korea said on Monday that he would probe allegations of an estimated 20,000 North Koreans working in slave-like conditions abroad, mainly in China, Russia and the Middle East. Marzuki Darusman, U.N. […]
- 13 March, 2016 Is federalism the answer to the war in Syria? Federalism is being floated as a possible solution to the conflict in Syria, but both sides have yet to agree.Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 June, 2016 Israeli activists push for peace with Palestinians Hamas leaders and The Other Voice peace activists agree on need to end animosity and stop war once and for all.
- 23 November, 2015 Russian and Iranian leaders discuss Syria in Tehran Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei accuses US of plot to "dominate Syria" and the region as he meets Russia's President Putin.Powered by WPeMatico