Attorney-general closes investigation saying Prime Minister Najib committed no crime in accepting Saudi money.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 October, 2015 Malaysia PM unveils 2016 budget to boost growth, woo support KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Embattled Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak unveiled a proposed 2016 national budget on Friday that delivers benefits for the poor while raising taxes on the rich in a balancing act aimed at trimming a fiscal deficit.Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 March, 2016 Opponents of Malaysian PM join hands to oust him Politicians from across spectrum led by ex-PM Mahathir Mohammed call for Najib Razak's ouster over corruption scandal.Powered by WPeMatico
- 24 June, 2016 Ex-Malaysian PM Mahathir Mohamad on Anwar Ibrahim The former Malaysian prime minister says he currently has "nothing against" his imprisoned former deputy.
- 23 June, 2013 Report: Palestinian PM resignation accepted RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) — The official Palestinian news agency says President Mahmoud Abbas has accepted the resignation of his newly appointed prime minister.
- 8 June, 2016 Eritrea commits crimes against humanity, UN says UN investigation reports a litany of crimes committed in Eritrea since 1991, including enslavement, rape and murder.