Education minister criticizes defense policy, saying it is becoming outdated, while Yesh Atid chairman says Israel has never in its history been more diplomatically isolated.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 April, 2013 Lapid: Economic policy will protect working class Addressing budget plan, finance minister stresses he will promote interests of working class; justice minister urges resumption of peace talks
- 3 December, 2013 Education survey: Israel schoolchildren behind OECD average Program for International Student Assessment's triennial evaluation produces same results for country as three years ago: Improvement, but still not at top. Gap between Arab, Jewish students still exists
- 28 September, 2013 Netanyahu instructs ministers: Keep mum on Iranian issue Prime minister instructs cabinet to refrain from discussing details of his UN General Assembly address, most specifically details pertaining to Iranian issue, so as to maintain uniform message