Residents express anger and grief following the attack on Charsadda university which left 20 people dead and 50 injured.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 28 March, 2016 Lahore attack: Victims' families struggle with loss Families of victims express grief after the attack in Lahore park as Pakistan launches paramilitary crackdown.Powered by WPeMatico
- 4 July, 2016 Iraq: Baghdad bombing kills more than 200 Anger grows as Baghdad residents accuse Iraqi government of failing to protect them after ISIL attack kills over 200.
- 22 January, 2016 Bereaved families decry Pakistan campus security Security services at Bacha Khan University received several warnings before raid in which 21 people were killed.Powered by WPeMatico
- 29 April, 2018 ‘Why did the beautiful boy not reach 20?’ It sometimes seems as if Israel expresses grief for its dead in portions so great that they leave no room in its heart for a pinch of human feeling for the death of the other nation – its own handiwork
- 24 October, 2015 Deaths as suicide bomber targets Shias in Pakistan Pakistani TV reports say at least 22 people are dead and dozens injured after explosion in Sindh province.Powered by WPeMatico