Charity group Oxfam warns of global crisis, with the 62 richest billionaires owning as much wealth as half the world.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 4 April, 2018 Making Virtual Aliyah – Is it possible? How does one bridge the gap between a virtual connection with Israel, and experiencing the real thing?
- 30 October, 2015 Charity: More than 70 kids have died since Aylan Kurdi Charity warns of winter crisis after dozens of refugee children die trying to cross Aegean to Greece in recent weeks.Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 28 September, 2017 Tax Reform Could Mean A Cut For The Rich, An Audit For The Poor WASHINGTON ― The Republican tax agenda unveiled this week would repeal an inheritance tax that affects only the richest 0.2 percent of the population.
- 14 December, 2017 Cards Against Humanity Tackles Wealth Inequality, Sends Money To Poor The brains behind the game Cards Against Humanity have decided to “tackle the biggest issue in the world: wealth inequality” by sending checks to 100 of their poorest customers.