Georgian prime minister rejects Russian foreign minister’s claim, saying government is in control of troubled region.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 15 August, 2015 Russian, Iranian foreign ministers to discuss nuclear plan, Syria Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov and his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif will meet on Monday to discuss the Iranian nuclear program and peace efforts in Syria, Russia's foreign ministry said on Saturday. The ministry said in a statement that the meeting would take place […]
- 18 April, 2016 Syrians reject Israel's vow to control Golan 'forever' Prime Minister Netanyahu holds cabinet meeting in occupied territory to send message that Israel "will never" withdraw.Powered by WPeMatico
- 20 October, 2015 Libya's western-backed parliament 'rejects' UN proposal Lawmakers from Tobruk based government reject UN-sponsored unity deal with rival parliament in setback to peace efforts.Powered by WPeMatico
- 13 July, 2016 Report: Hungary 'breaking all the rules' with refugees Human Rights Watch report accuses security forces of beating refugees, a claim rejected by Hungary's government.
- 28 August, 2016 Is the Iraqi army ready to liberate Mosul? Iraq's prime minister says government forces and their allies will retake control of Mosul by the end of the year.