MOSCOW (AP) — Russian state news agency Tass is quoting a top diplomat as saying negotiations on Syira in the so-called “Vienna Format” could be held ahead of next month’s Munich Security Conference.
- 15 August, 2015 Russian, Iranian foreign ministers to discuss nuclear plan, Syria Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov and his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif will meet on Monday to discuss the Iranian nuclear program and peace efforts in Syria, Russia's foreign ministry said on Saturday. The ministry said in a statement that the meeting would take place […]
- 17 July, 2017 US-Russia talks resume; Moscow demands dachas' return WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States and Russia on Monday resumed high-level talks aimed at resolving irritants between Washington and Moscow, as Russian patience dwindles for the return of two seized diplomatic compounds.
- 24 December, 2015 Russia won’t stop bombing mission in Syria after cease-fire MOSCOW (AP) — A top Russian diplomat says Moscow won't stop its air strikes on Islamic State positions in Syria if and when a cease-fire there is announced.
- 7 December, 2017 Ukraine – biggest obstacle to normal Russia ties, says Tillerson By Francois Murphy and Shadia Nasralla VIENNA (Reuters) - The United States would "badly" like to lift sanctions against Russia but will not do so until Moscow has pulled its forces out of eastern Ukraine and Crimea, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson s...
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.