MOSCOW (AP) — Russian state news agency Tass is quoting a top diplomat as saying negotiations on Syira in the so-called “Vienna Format” could be held ahead of next month’s Munich Security Conference.
- 15 August, 2015 Russian, Iranian foreign ministers to discuss nuclear plan, Syria Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov and his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif will meet on Monday to discuss the Iranian nuclear program and peace efforts in Syria, Russia's foreign ministry said on Saturday. The ministry said in a statement that the meeting would take place […]
- 17 July, 2017 US-Russia talks resume; Moscow demands dachas' return WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States and Russia on Monday resumed high-level talks aimed at resolving irritants between Washington and Moscow, as Russian patience dwindles for the return of two seized diplomatic compounds.
- 24 December, 2015 Russia won’t stop bombing mission in Syria after cease-fire MOSCOW (AP) — A top Russian diplomat says Moscow won't stop its air strikes on Islamic State positions in Syria if and when a cease-fire there is announced.
- 31 January, 2018 U.S. lawmakers blast Trump decision to hold off on Russia sanctions By Warren Strobel and Amanda Becker WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Members of the U.S. Congress, who passed new sanctions on Russia nearly unanimously last summer, criticized President Donald Trump on Tuesday for not imposing them, accusing him of being soft ...
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.