Kremlin warns relations with UK may be hurt after probe concludes Putin “probably” approved killing of ex-KGB agent.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 21 January, 2016 UK judge: Putin probably approved Litvinenko killing Russia calls 300-page report into the London poisoning of former spy Alexander Litvinenko "biased" and "opaque".Powered by WPeMatico
- 17 June, 2016 Jo Cox murder: Police probe suspect's far-right links Officers say suspect's possible far-right links are a priority line of inquiry as UK leaders pay tribute to murdered MP.
- 16 June, 2017 Pence hires outside attorney to handle Russia probe U.S. VP hires outside attorney to help handle inquiries relating to investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.
- 21 January, 2016 Litvinenko inquiry: British humour and Russian theories It's a case that looks likely to sour the already bad bilateral relations between Russia and the UK.Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 January, 2016 Cameron: UK to talk to Russia despite 'difficult' ties Ahead of peace talks on Monday, PM David Cameron says UK has to talk to Russia in order to reach Syria settlement.Powered by WPeMatico