Pressure from BDS activists leads to Mercator removing Israeli produce, including pomelos, dates and avocados, from its stores.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 21 January, 2016 Slovenia supermarket chain returns Israeli products to shelves Two days after declaring it will no longer sell Israeli fruit, the Mercator chain goes back on decision; Slovenian Embassy: 'There is no Slovenian boycott on Israeli products.'
- 19 December, 2016 We all scream for ice cream (especially BDS) BDS activists in Britain turned their attention to Israeli ice cream, demanding that popular UK supermarket chain Sainsbury's change the label on Hatov ice cream from 'Israeli product made in Jerusalem,' to 'Product of the West Bank (Israeli settlement).'
- 18 August, 2014 London supermarket empties kosher food shelves amid fears of anti-Israel protests Sainsbury's branch removes products, made in Britain and Poland, as 'precautionary measure' after pro-Palestinian protesters ransacked Tesco store in Birmingham.