United States justices to review lower court’s decision to block Obama’s order, which shields millions from deportation.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 June, 2016 US Supreme Court blocks Obama's immigration plan Split vote effectively kills Obama's executive order to protect millions of undocumented people from deportations.
- 5 July, 2018 Trump narrows Supreme Court pick to 3 appeals court judges Following a series of interviews, President Donald Trump has narrowed down his shortlist of candidates to replace Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy. Trump's possible picks include Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh, Judge Amy Coney Barrett.
- 2 May, 2018 Texas sues Trump administration to end 'Dreamers' program By Lawrence Hurley WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Texas and six other Republican-governed states on Tuesday sued the Trump administration to try to end a program launched by Democratic former President Barack Obama that protects immigrants brought to the Unit...
- 7 September, 2015 Obama administration weighing range of responses to refugee crisis: spokesman WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Obama administration is considering a range of approaches in response to the global refugee crisis including with regard to refugee resettlement, a White House spokesman said on Monday. "We are also in regular contact with co...
- 23 April, 2013 Lapid: Economic policy will protect working class Addressing budget plan, finance minister stresses he will promote interests of working class; justice minister urges resumption of peace talks