Delegates of Syria’s main opposition bloc say they will leave if “crimes” by Syria’s government persist.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 30 January, 2016 Syria opposition delegation arrives for Geneva talks Main opposition group arrives in Switzerland but wants humanitarian issues addressed before it will talk politics.Powered by WPeMatico
- 18 April, 2016 Syrian rebels postpone participation in Geneva talks Opposition delegation asks UN envoy to pause formal negotiations until government is "serious" about transition.Powered by WPeMatico
- 29 May, 2016 Syria negotiator Alloush quits over failure of UN talks Chief peace negotiator of main opposition bloc Mohammad Alloush resigns over failure of peace talks to end Syria war.
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 14 April, 2016 Syrian opposition offers power-sharing with regime Main opposition bloc willing to create transitional body with current government members, but not President Assad.Powered by WPeMatico