Relatives of 18 people murdered in terror attacks have written an open letter calling on the government to stiffen the penalty for terrorists’ families and increase deterrence.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 10 September, 2013 Probe into circumstances of Bilin victim’s death closed for lack of evidence Following victim's family's petition to High Court, State Prosecution informs family, human rights groups that Military Advocate General closed case in June due to lack of evidence
- 18 November, 2013 Officer who took down Afula terrorist receives commendation Soldier who stopped Afula attacker receives recognition from commanders. 'We are proud of you'
- 22 January, 2017 Terrorist who murdered Malachi Rosenfeld sentenced to life Abdullah Ishaq sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of Malachi Rosenfeld, who was shot to death by a terror cell near Shilo in 2015. Victim's father: 'The murderer got his punishment, but we prefer the death penalty and the expulsion of the mu...